Monday, July 18, 2011

My unannounced appearance on THE COLBERT REPORT...

I was pretty sure I was one of the first people to donate to Stephen Colbert's Super Pac when the FCC approved it recently.

Tonight on his show he started a "HEROES" scroll with the names of all the folks who donated in the order the donations came in. I showed up a few minutes or so into the scroll.
I'm one of many people lining up to "create a better tomorrow, tomorrow".

And I wasn't the only Hollywood person on the early list.
Claudia Lonow, who's dad Mark Lonow, a former partner in thTHE IMPROV comedy club used to be a client of mine when I was an agent, was also listed a few minutes after me.

Above is my proud screen shot from the Colbert Super Pac Heroes List.
You're welcome Stephen. Spend that eight bucks well.
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment